- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
World Health Summit 2017
15. Oktober 2017 - 17. Oktober 2017
The World Health Summit is the annual conference of the M8 Alliance of Academic Health Centers, Universities and National Academies. Through the InterAcademy Partnership (IAP) for Health, it is organized in collaboration with national academies of science in 97 countries.
The World Health Summit aims to improve health all over the planet, catalyzing that process through collaboration and open dialogue, and steering tomorrow’s agenda to improve research, education, healthcare, and policy outcomes.The WHS brings together researchers, physicians, key government officials, and representatives from industry as well as from NGOs and healthcare systems all over the world to address the most pressing issues facing every facet of healthcare and medicine in the upcoming decade and beyond.
The World Health Summit is built on the stable foundation of academic excellence provided by the M8 Alliance and has strong political support from a variety of partners at global, national and state levels.
Central topics of the World Health Summit 2017 include:
- Health Policy in the G7/G20: The Future of Global Health Governance
- Global Health Security: Policy Responses to Planetary Challenges
- Healthy and Resilient Cities: Rethinking Urban Transformation
- Vaccine Research and Development: Challenges and Opportunities
- Strengthening Innovation and Health Systems in Africa
- Big Data for Health Governance: Benefits, Frameworks and Ethics